LearnUp offers a free remote reading assessment that you can do at home with your child!
Here's how it works:
1. Sign up for a reading assessment using the form below. We will reach out to you to explain the assessment process and to answer any questions you might have. In the message field, please leave us a quick summary of what you are noticing in your child's reading that has led you to request a reading assessment.
2. LearnUp will email you instructions for conducting and recording the assessments. All you need to do is guide your child through a series of short assessments that measure their reading level. Most assessments take less than 15 minutes to do.
3. Upload your recorded assessments to a secure online storage drive (Google Drive, iCloud, Box, etc.), send us a link to the files.
4. LearnUp will review your child's reading and send you a summary of our observations. If you child does need reading support, LearnUp will outline a customized reading program including individualized reading goals for your child. If not, we will be the first to tell you if your student doesn’t need tutoring in reading.
5. Once you have the assessment, you can use this information to enroll in our programs or to help you find an appropriate solution for your child.